Kirk Sandall Infant Academy
School Motto: “Together we achieve more!”
Mission Statement: “Learning and growing together through collaboration, determination and resilience, giving each child the best possible start in life.”
Vision Statement: Kirk Sandall Infant Academy is a happy, safe and nurturing school where outstanding teaching and support aims to inspire each individual to achieve their full potential. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and learning new things, because we are curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths and teaching us new things. We are safe, we care, we are happy and our future is bright!
Our Values: A school at the heart of its community
- Where all people are respected, valued and nurtured.
- Where everyone take responsibility for their own learning, making informed choices and solve problems.
- Where there is an ethos of challenge and high expectation.
- Where everyone aspires to be the best they can be.
- Where children, staff and parents work actively in partnership
This poem below sums this up for us
I dreamt I stood in a studio
And watched two sculptors there.
The clay they used was a young child’s mind
And they fashioned it with care.
One was a teacher, the tools he used
Were books and music and art.
One was a parent with a guiding hand
And a gentle loving heart.
And each agreed they would have failed
If they had worked alone.
For behind the parents stood the school
And behind the teacher, the home.
This page will be reviewed every year.