Welcome to our school!
School Motto: “Together we achieve more!”
Mission Statement: “Learning and growing together through collaboration, determination and resilience, giving each child the best possible start in life.”
Vision Statement: Kirk Sandall Infant Academy is a happy, safe and nurturing school where outstanding teaching and support aims to inspire each individual to achieve their full potential. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and learning new things, because we are curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths and teaching us new things. We are safe, we care, we are happy and our future is bright!
Our Values: A school at the heart of its community
- Where all people are respected, valued and nurtured.
- Where everyone take responsibility for their own learning, making informed choices and solve problems.
- Where there is an ethos of challenge and high expectation.
- Where everyone aspires to be the best they can be.
- Where children, staff and parents work actively in partnership
Latest Full Month Events
- 10 Day Active Challenge10Jun2019
8:30 am - 21 jun, 3:30 pm @ Classes 1-9
- Summer Fayre22Jun2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Junior School field
- Whole school transition26Jun2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sports Day for Year 201Jul2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am @ Junior Field
All our policies and letters can be downloaded or you can request a paper copy from our school office.