Welcome to our school!
School Motto: “Together we achieve more!”
Mission Statement: “Learning and growing together through collaboration, determination and resilience, giving each child the best possible start in life.”
Vision Statement: Kirk Sandall Infant Academy is a happy, safe and nurturing school where outstanding teaching and support aims to inspire each individual to achieve their full potential. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and learning new things, because we are curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths and teaching us new things. We are safe, we care, we are happy and our future is bright!
Our Values: A school at the heart of its community
- Where all people are respected, valued and nurtured.
- Where everyone take responsibility for their own learning, making informed choices and solve problems.
- Where there is an ethos of challenge and high expectation.
- Where everyone aspires to be the best they can be.
- Where children, staff and parents work actively in partnership
Well done to Class 8 who achieved the best attendance in school this week, with 100%
Kirk Sandall Infants @KSInfants
29 Mar It's a win for the Silky the Snail! Henry never had a chance of winning! #earlyyears #50things/NationalTrust https://t.co/oE8HaH6zxN
28 Mar Year 2 have been observing the growth of their tomato plants today! 🍅🍅🍅🍅 https://t.co/pRUduCvXLi
28 Mar Year 2 practicing their fractions and problem solving in maths. https://t.co/KBHAiBWPVF
28 Mar Reception children have shown great questioning skills in their literacy work thanks to @LiteracyShed & the giraffes!https://t.co/55JW0KoAKU
Latest Full Month Events
- Pollie's Race Night01Apr2017
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm @ Pilkington's Bowling Club
Organised by Pollie's family, this event is to help raise funds for Pollie's charity, everyone is welcome to attend!
- Easter Disco (Reception/Year1)03Apr2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm @ School Hall
Reception and Year 1 children.
- Easter Disco (Year1/Year2)03Apr2017
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm @ School Hall
Year 1 and Year 2
- Coffee Morning06Apr2017
8:30 am - 9:10 am @ School Hall
Coffee morning to celebrate Easter