Welcome to our school!
School Motto: “Together we achieve more!”
Mission Statement: “Learning and growing together through collaboration, determination and resilience, giving each child the best possible start in life.”
Vision Statement: Kirk Sandall Infant Academy is a happy, safe and nurturing school where outstanding teaching and support aims to inspire each individual to achieve their full potential. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and learning new things, because we are curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths and teaching us new things. We are safe, we care, we are happy and our future is bright!
Our Values: A school at the heart of its community
- Where all people are respected, valued and nurtured.
- Where everyone take responsibility for their own learning, making informed choices and solve problems.
- Where there is an ethos of challenge and high expectation.
- Where everyone aspires to be the best they can be.
- Where children, staff and parents work actively in partnership
Latest Full Month Events
- Family Photographs20Nov2019
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Please call the school office for an appointment. Thank you.
- Santa Tickets on Sale22Nov2019
8:30 am - 9:00 am @ School Hall
£4 each, the price includes a gift and a photo. Extra tickets for siblings are £2, they include a gift and photo.
- NSPCC Fundraising Day22Nov2019
We are having a whole school NSPCC fundraising day with the Junior School. Children will need to be in either their PE kit or bright coloured sportswear.
- Non uniform day29Nov2019
We would appreciate donations for our Christmas Fayre (chocolate, bottles, items for the children’s tombola).
All our letters and policies can be downloaded or you can request a paper copy from our school office.